Apply Last Date: 13/06/2022.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 2065 Selection Posts (Phase X) 2022 Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here .
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Selection Post
No of posts: 2065
Category-wise vacancy details:
# GEN: 915
# SC: 248
# ST: 121
# OBC: 599
# EWS: 182
– Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
– Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
– Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
Age Limit: The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2022. The post-wise age limit can be checked at Advertisement Details section.
– UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
– Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
– Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
The selection process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment consists of following stages-
# Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
# Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
OBC/ EWS 30%
# The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
# Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of SSC.
Important Dates :
– Starting date of online application submission: 12-05-2022
– Last date of online application submission: 13-06-2022 upto 23:30 PM
– Date of Computer Based Examination: August 2022
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here